We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we collect from you
When you visit our site or make an order through the site, you may be asked to provide information about yourself including your name, contact details and payment information such as credit or debit card information. We may also collect information about your usage of the site.
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide the necessary data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you. In this case, we may have to cancel an order you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case.
How is your personal data collected?
You may provide us with your personal data when filling in forms or corresponding with us via post, phone and email.
The different methods we use in order to collect data from you include the following:
- Purchasing our products;
- Creating an account on our website;
- Subscribing to our service.
Your personal data may be shared with third parties for the following Reasons:
- Delivery service providers such as DPD, UPS, Royal Mail and UK Mail;
- Payment providers such as PayPal and Stripe;
- Google analytics.
Use made of the information
We only use your personal data when the law allows us to. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We use information held about you in the following ways:
- internal record keeping;
- to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistical purposes;
- to improve our service to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- as part of our efforts to keep our service safe and secure; and
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
If you no longer wish to receive any marketing correspondence, you can email info@SecretDrinks.com. Please include your email address and simply the words DELETE ACCOUNT. Your account will be deleted within 48hours, you will receive an email confirmation.
Once your account has been deleted you will no longer have access to our website.
Security and data retention
Secret Drinks will retain your information for a reasonable period for as long as the law permits. We take steps to protect your information from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Where you have chosen a password, which allows you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Your legal rights
As a consumer you may have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
For more information please click on the following link: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
– Email: info@SecretDrinks.com